The Career Planning Center is here to help you define your goals and . . .
- Learn more about yourself
- Discover your interests, values, skills and temperament
- Make career
- Compare college characteristics
- Select a college after graduation
- Research scholarships, financial aid awards and grants
- Investigate industries
- Improve your job-search skills and strategies
- Develop your resume and interview preparation
- Manage your career portfolio
Students who have clearly defined goals persist and succeed at higher rates than those who don’t.
More appropriate goal settingCareer development heightens student commitment and the probability of retention by facilitating . . .
- Academic decision making, and
- Focused course selection
The Career Planning Center is here to help YOU succeed in your academic, career and life endeavors!